Monday, October 26, 2009

The Wedding!!


Paul and I drove to the temple together. It was a beautiful drive and we enjoyed the time to unwind and prepare ourselves for the big day. We had decided to have our sealing in the afternoon to give us a full morning to get ready. It was a good thing that we did.


We were sealed together for time and eternity in the Manti Temple at 2:15 p.m. on August 8, 2009. It was a beautiful sealing. We were blessed to have so many friends and family present.

On our way home from the temple, we stopped to get a bite at The Malt Shoppe in Ephraim, UT. It was fun to do the drive-through in a wedding dress and suit. We had them take a picture for us and saved the malt menu as a memento.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures!!

    I was also married in the afternoon. I loved not having to rush anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay, I'm so happy you have a blog! I'm putting you in my google reader and we can keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete