Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Our Big Announcement...

I am so excited to write this post, that I cannot even spell!!! Paul and I have been trying for a baby since we were first married in August of 2009 and are ECSTATIC to announce that we are finally expecting on November 17th!!! We can hardly wait to meet our new little one. I have been blessed with a good pregnancy and everything is fortunately going very well. We found out on Thursday of last week that:


I cannot even find words to express how grateful and happy we are. We are so thrilled to be having a daughter and I am already drowning in ideas of pink and lace for our little girl. Paul is so excited to be a father and I am living my dream of motherhood. Please stay in touch! We will keep you all posted.

Love to you all!!!

6 comments:

  1. Of course congratulations! So glad to share in your happy news. Girls are SO FUN...and a lot of drama. Can't wait to meet this little niece of mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Mary, this news makes me so happy!! You are going to be such great parents, and you deserve all the happiness in the world. Please do keep us posted! Yay!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so fun. I am glad the pregnancy has been going well. You will be a great mother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so thrilled! A girl! How fun to have so many little girl-cousins running around. Good hand-me -downs too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are soooooo excited for you!!! It was fun how you shared the news with all of us with the pink and blue glow sticks at night with the whole family! What a fun memory to have now. It was fun when dad popped the tie-breaker glow stick and it was pink and everybody just squealed with delight.
    Wow, just to think... when you prayed every night for a year for a sister so many years ago you really started something...four sisters in a row and now for grand daughters in a row...we are really on a girls roll! The tea parties, dress up, dolls, make-up, and frills will continue...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! We love that you are having a little girl, we are so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete