Saturday, April 14, 2012

I'm Back!!!

When I had my baby girl last fall, a kind friend recommended that I switch to using nicknames on our blog (or make it private) for safety's sake. While I know that she meant well and I gave it an honest effort, I found that instead, I completely lost my interest in blogging and became somewhat paranoid. I feel that having a blog is good therapy for me as I commence my climb on the rocky terrain of new parenthood. I have also found that it is a good excuse to for me to write and flex my sometimes dormant brain muscles in an intellectual and creative way. I hope it will help to keep my mind sharp in the hazy sleepless days of motherhood and will prevent the embarrassing occurrence of "mommy brain." At least a severe case. We'll see. For now, I am back again in the blogosphere and hope you will come along occasionally and say hi. To the Shadesters. Because that's who we are.


Love ya!


Mary

1 comment: