Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pictures!!!

Okay, so for all of you who have been waiting....patiently....here are some recent (as of today!) pictures of Little Miss. I took them in a mad rush whilst she was sleeping... They are not professional. Just adorable though, if you ask me. She is a prima donna and the camera loves her. Obviously since I am pretty much clueless with a camera! Ha ha. Hopes you like 'em!

All dressed up with nowhere to go!


















Then she woke up and smiled....

not the greatest lighting, but I had to share the smile!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so glad you posted pictures! She is so beautiful!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mary! She's getting so big. I too get so sad when I have to pack up their little bitty clothes. Sigh*
    She's adorable and I love that little photo shoot. What a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete